Vintage Vinyl Beachcomber Crop - Only 3 Left
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
BEACHCOMBER CROP : VINYL : Before compact discs, before cassette tapes and before 8-track tapes, vinyl records were used for music reproduction from the late 1880s until late in the 20th century. Vinyl albums have definitely made a comeback over the past several years and were the inspiration and the actual print pattern of our aptly-named leggings. Not sure about you, but I really wish I still had my parents' album collection! The psychedelic rainbow oil slick makes this print extra groovy, ya dig?
FINAL SALE ON ALL VINTAGE ITEMS
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- 7/8 Crop Length
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)