VINTAGE SIOUX CRISS CROSS SPORTS BRA
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
CRISS CROSS SPORTS BRA : NAVAJO : The Navajo are a Native American tribe, mainly living in Arizona, Utah and New Mexico. The name "Navajo" comes from the late 18th century via the Spanish Apaches of Navajo, which was derived from the Tewa Navahū meaning "fields adjoining a ravine". The Navajó call themselves Diné, and the Diné believed in two classes of people: Earth People and Holy People. As Earth People, the Diné must do everything within their power to maintain the balance between Mother Earth and man. Our legging inspiration wasn't drawn from traditional Navajo blankets, but rather the turquoise jewelry that has been a large part of Navajo jewelry since the 19th century. Turquoise, mixed with the colors of the desert sun and sand, depicts the landscapes in the Southwestern US, like a turquoise stream running through a desert ravine.
FINAL SALE ON ALL VINTAGE ITEMS
- Recycled Plastic Fabric Sports Bra
- 84% RPET (recycled polyethylene terephtalate), 16% Spandex
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry