VINTAGE MAASSAI BEACHCOMBER CROP
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
BEACHCOMBER CROP : MAASAI : The Maasai are a Nilotic ethnic group living in Southern Kenya and Northern Tanzania. Beadworking is typically done by women who demonstrate their identity and position in society through body painting and ornamentation. Beads were made from clay, shells, ivory, bone, seeds, horn, copper and wood. Some Maasai women wore kikoi, which is a type of colorful sarong. The preferred style is stripes, which was the inspiration for the colorful legging design.
FINAL SALE ON ALL VINTAGE ITEMS
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- 7/8 Crop Length
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)