VINTAGE MAASAI MULTI-STRAP SPORTS BRA
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
MULTI-STRAP SPORTS BRA : MAASAI : The Maasai are a Nilotic ethnic group living in Southern Kenya and Northern Tanzania. Beadworking is typically done by women who demonstrate their identity and position in society through body painting and ornamentation. Beads were made from clay, shells, ivory, bone, seeds, horn, copper and wood. Some Maasai women wore kikoi, which is a type of colorful sarong. The preferred style is stripes, which was the inspiration for the colorful legging design.
FINAL SALE ON ALL VINTAGE ITEMS
- Recycled Plastic Fabric Sports Bra
- 84% RPET (recycled polyethylene terephtalate), 16% Spandex
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry