VINTAGE INCA BEACHCOMBER CROP
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
BEACHCOMBER CROP : INCA : The Inca people were a pastoral tribe in the Cusco area around the 12th century. Inca, or Inka means "lord" or "ruler". We like to think these colorful patchwork leggings RULE! With a combination of textures and colors, and a sampling of textiles that echo the designs of Guatemalan quilts, vintage tapestries from India and embroidery from Thailand, these bohemian leggings will bring out your inner gypsy and spark your wanderlust SOL. Grab your tribe and travel the globe!
FINAL SALE ON ALL VINTAGE ITEMS
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- 7/8 Crop Length
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)