VINTAGE AMELIA BEACHCOMBER CROP
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
BEACHCOMBER CROP : AMELIA : Trailblazer is an understatement when it comes to Amelia Earhart, an American aviation pioneer and best-selling author. She was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She was also a member of the National Woman’s Party and a supporter of the Equal Rights Amendment. Her disappearance over the Pacific in 1937 continues to spark speculation and fascination about her life and journey to this day. Our Amelia print channels her pioneering spirit (and her iconic bomber jacket) with a feminine and masculine combination of houndstooth, tweed, leather and eclectic patches in Autumnal shades of brown.
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- 7/8 Crop Length
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)