Stella Pop High Waisted Legging
We produced our limited edition Stella Pop design in honor of National Art Day, also known as International Artist's Day, October 25, as an homage to one of our favorite art movements. Op, or Optical Art, is a style of modern art that uses abstract patterns in color and in black and white, that are known to create optical illusions to trick your eyes into seeing movement, hidden images and vibrating patterns. Our colorful and black and white stripes are strategically designed for maximum, or minimum effects, in all the right places. We celebrate all artists on this day and give a special shout-out to Bridget Riley, Frank Stella and Richard Anuszkiewicz, who are the some of the most prolific Op Artists from the 1960s and beyond. Art Matters.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in Los Angeles, Ca
- Model is wearing a SMALL
I look forward to my morning walks JUST so I can shower and put these on after. Day. Made.
Oh my gosh we love this!!