A poem, entitled Keepers of the Flame, written by Stu Harley, seemed to personify our process with the Moroccan-inspired design of Sahara. "The moors seduced the Sahara Desert Mountains, mastered the Mediterranean Sea, keepers of the flame, custodian of Egyptian knowledge, their horses made of moonlight, the world shall never be the same". Imagine a mirage in the middle of the desert, where a mermaid splashes in a pool embellished with sea blue Moroccan tiles emanating from cracks in the scorching hot earth. It's this juxtaposition of crackled desert sand and soothing sea patterns that personifies our vision of the magic and mystery of the Sahara Desert.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface