Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
For us, every day is recycling day, because our buttery soft leggings are made from 84% recycled plastic bottles, and, like most of you, we do our part to recycle waste in our homes and offices, on the daily.
Our RRR (reduce reuse recycle) legging is based off one of our favorite legging designs, Tomorrowland. We gave it a fun twist with thematic stickers added to the whimsical recycled cardboard print. On average, each American citizen sends approximately 64 tons of waste to landfill during their lifetime. With more than 325 million of us, that's 246 million tons of waste! The aim of National Recycling Day on Nov 15, is to encourage people to buy recycled products, reduce our waste, convert our recycling into reusable material - and help save our planet!
- Barefoot Length
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Tummy Tucking | High or Low Waistband
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)