Our Perseus legging is in honor of the Perseid Meteor Shower that occurs from July 17 - August 24, with the best night to view around August 13. Meteor showers arise when Earth passes through streams of debris left behind by comets and asteroids. Yes, we're space nerds and totally geek-out when talking about the moon and constellations and especially shooting stars! The meteors radiate from Perseus, named after the demigod son of Zeus and Danae in Greek Mythology, and one of the larger constellations in the northern sky, next to Andromeda. Make a wish on a shooting star and remember that space nerds rule!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in LA