Outback Barefoot Legging
Our Outback leggings celebrate some of the beautiful flora and fauna of Australia. Children fishing are joined by 1940's-style female divers off of one of Australia's most scenic roads, Great Ocean Road. Signs featuring Australia's largest national park, Munga-Thirri as well as wildlife signs featuring roos, kiwis and hedgehogs join the design. Eucalyptus trees, cactus, snow-capped Alps and a full moon against a brilliant orange sky, complete the design.
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle -Moto Panels
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model is wearing a size SMALL
- Niyama Sol
I like the colors they look amazing just run a bit small they used to be a bit more flexible not so uncomfortable tight, I figure I just keep them since I love the colors
Fabric is super soft and fit is totally flattering. I feel fashionable, great and absolutely confident when i hit the gym wearing these. Lots of compliments too. Definately ordering all my fits from Niyama Sol now
Thank you so much for the love!!
Perfect fit as always!
Perfect fit as usual and the print is fantastic! I love the brilliant colors and the addition of retro surfers!
Thank you for your feedback!