In Las Vegas, the Neon Boneyard is a sanctuary where retired, iconic neon signs come to rest. Nestled outside in the desert sand, larger than life neon signs are given light again for all those who tour this historic facility. The Neon Bone leggins pay homage to these symbolic signs with a glowing neon twist.
- Recycled Plastic Fabric Crop Pants
- 84% RPET (recycled polyethylene terephtalate), 16% Spandex
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry