NAMI BAREFOOT LEGGING
Nami : Barefoot: Our Nami design, meaning wave in Japanese, is inspired by Katsushika Hokusai’s Under the Wave off Kanagawa, also called The Great Wave. This is the most iconic work of Japanese art from a series of prints titled Thirty-six views of Mount Fuji, which Hokusai made between 1830 and 1833. Our indigo and white interpretation features a red kanji for water and a textured handmade linen pattern in true wabi-sabi style.
- Luxurious, Form-Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
These leggings are even more gorgeous in person! They are flattering and buttery soft. I’ve gotten many compliments when I’ve worn them out for errands or to the mall. I’d say this is one of my favorite pairs from Niyamasol.