MOON SHADOW BAREFOOT LEGGING
Moon Shadow : Barefoot: Alcohol ink art is a fluid style of painting using, you guessed it...alcohol and paint. For us, the undulating black, white and gold shapes are reminiscent of ocean ripples, at midnight, glistening under the light of the moon. The Cat Stevens song “Moonshadow” is the inspiration for the name because he wrote the song after seeing his own moon shadow, at the edge of the water, while on holiday in Spain.
- Luxurious, Form-Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
So much yes
Love these so much! Def a must have
Very beautiful and soft. So comfortable and flattering. I always love the unique prints that this company comes out with.