Mermaid Vibes Legging
World Oceans Day, celebrated each year on June 8, is a day to honor, protect and conserve our world's shared ocean. Today, over 14,000,000 tons of single-use plastics leak into the ocean every year killing over 100,000 marine animals annually. Our leggings are made from 84% recycled plastic bottles, with the hope that we are doing a small part in protecting our oceans from plastic waste. Our oceans generate most of the oxygen we breathe, help feed us, regulate our climate, clean the water we drink, offer a pharmacopoeia of medicines and provide limitless inspiration! Our recycled plastic Mermaid Vibes leggings are in celebration of our beautiful oceans and a proclamation that we're all mermaids at heart & SOL!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in LA
The color on these leggings is so vibrant and fun - absolutely love the mermaid and ocean print. Plus they are the most comfortable leggings I have bought. Definitely grab a pair! Very soft and stretchy - don't lose their prints when stretched either. True to fit per size guide.