Mayan Beachcomber Crop
Taking its cues from colorful Guatemalan blankets, these playful striped leggings pay homage to the women in Maya societies who created them. In yoga, traditional Mexican blankets are used in lyengar and regenerative yoga practices and can always be used to cover you in Savasana.
And P.S. - Did you know that adding horizontal stripes to our leggings actually makes you look thinner??? GOOGLE "Helmholtz Illusion" and see for yourself!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
Super cute pair of crops, I get a ton of compliments. This pair seemed a little tighter than my last pair though.