As a child, I used to draw all. the. time. and one of the things I would draw over and over were mountains and sky and rainbows. You know, that kind of landscape where the sky was only like two inches down from the top of the paper and the grass was only the bottom two inches. In the center of the drawings were mounds of colorful mountains with a crescent sun peeking though the middle with sun rays and rainbows. So many rainbows. And also, lots and lots of puffy clouds and flying birds that looked like the letter m. Everything about our Magic Mountains print reminds me of these drawings....we can't be young forever, but we can always be a kid at heart.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made In LA