VINTAGE JOPLIN ENDLESS LEGGING
We've opened the vault and are offering our "vintage" styles to you! The original fabric, fit and designs that you fell in love with are back.
Like with most things, we've evolved over the years, so some of our older styles have variations in fit and fabric, and will feel slightly different than our newest styles.
ENDLESS : JOPLIN : Named after one of the biggest female rock stars of the late 1960’s, Janis Joplin’s funky hippie style was the inspiration behind the design of our JOPLIN leggings. Joplin and her funky Woodstock vibes are still seen in fashion & festivals today. From flower crowns and wavy locks to circle shades, head scarves and fuzzy hats, we hope you channel your inner hippie gypsy groovy boho queen and wear these legging on and off the mat. Don’t forget to layer yourself in a lot of jewelry, be sure to wear a flower in your hair and be one of “those regular weird people” just like Janis.
FINAL SALE ON ALL VINTAGE ITEMS
- Tummy Tucking and Low Waistband Wearability
- ½” – 1” Lower in the Front & Back Rise so they Sit Lower on the Hips and Waist
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch – Freedom in Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting & Lightweight
- Quick Drying – Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking – Evenly Distributes Sweat Across the Surface