Joplin Beachcomber Crop
Named after one of the biggest female rock stars of the late 1960’s, Janis Joplin’s funky hippie style was the inspiration behind the design of our JOPLIN leggings. Joplin and her funky Woodstock vibes are still seen in fashion & festivals today. From flower crowns and wavy locks to circle shades, head scarves and fuzzy hats, we hope you channel your inner hippie gypsy groovy boho queen and wear these legging on and off the mat. Don’t forget to layer yourself in a lot of jewelry, be sure to wear a flower in your hair and be one of “those regular weird people” just like Janis.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface