Herringbone patterns originated during the Roman Empire as a roadway pattern, inspired by the bones of a herring fish, and ancient Egyptians used the pattern in jewelry. We were inspired by the androgynous style from the movie Annie Hall with power suits in tweed colors and patterns. Wear these herringbone leggings with a black blazer with shoulder pads, and maybe a fedora and necktie, or wear them to yoga and bring on the power in your most challenging asanas.
- Barefoot Length
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Tummy Tucking | High or Low Waistband
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)