FLIRT SHORT - HIBISCUS SHORT
The red hibiscus is the flower of the Hindu goddess Kali and is also traditionally worn by Hawaiian girls as a symbol of relationship status (behind the left ear if you’re married, or behind the right if you’re single). Our Hibiscus legging design pays homage to traditional “aloha” shirts and dresses that feature flowers and Hawaiian prints.
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model is wearing size Small Short
- Model is wearing size S/M Bra
- XS 2”
- S 3”
- M 4”
- L 5”
- XL 6”
- Fabric breaths
- Niyama Sol
So comfortable and cute.
I love these shorts. They’re so cute and friendly. But mostly they are incredibly comfortable. Fabric breaths and it’s so soft. I really wish Niyama Sol made more shorts in patterns. The only thing I would say as a negative would be that they roll a little bit in the legs every so often. It’s not enough of a concern to prevent me from buying more tho. When there are more patterns available I’m in! Absolutely love these shorts.
Hello! We are so happy to hear that you love them :) Keep your eyes out in the future! Also, I definitely recommend email firstname.lastname@example.org to see what older designs of shorts we have left!