Our most feminine leggings of the collection, entitled Fleurs, are inspired by several Dutch and Flemish Renaissance painters, who focused mainly on still life paintings. One of the most famous artists from the 17th Century was Jan Brueghel the Elder, who specialized in flower paintings and was even nicknamed "Flower" Brueghel when his floral still life paintings were flourishing. Fleurs, the French word for flowers, features several species of flowers sprinkled across a heavily textured dark canvas background.
- LIMITED EDITION - ONLY 100 PRODUCED
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface