In the words of Coco Chanel, "I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature". We call our black lace leggings "Colette" because the name represents victory. We like to see ourselves as victorious, powerful women, who are comfortable in their own skin, and, to us, lace symbolizes feminine power and sexy confidence. Lovers forever, face to face.....give to me your leather, take from me my lace.
- Barefoot Length
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Tummy Tucking | High or Low Waistband
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)