Graffiti and street art murals have always been a source of inspiration for us. One artist who embodied this was Jean-Michel Basquiat, a Brooklyn-born neo-expressionist artist who achieved his fame via enigmatic graffiti he riddled across the lower east side of Manhattan during the late 1970s when hip hop, post punk and street art converged. Our Brooklyn leggings are inspired by his colorfully bold art, where he focused on pop culture and social and political commentary with his text and imagery.
- LIMITED EDITION - ONLY 100 PRODUCED
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface