Bohemian Beachcomber Crop
The Bohemian movement in the late 19th century France, especially in Paris, consisted of artists and poets living outside of the bourgeois mainstream culture. Bohemians believed that fashion, art, literature and politics should be radical. The Bohemian movement had a large influence on surrealist art, the beat generation and punk rock. Today, we view the “new” bohemians as free-spirited warrior gypsy travelers who attend yoga and music festivals and fulfill their wanderlust desires to travel the globe, whether in a jet, a VW bus or a skateboard. Our bohemian print is inspired by Allison’s favorite multi-colored corduroy guitar strap, and we added paisley accents and silver foil stripes on the waistband. We hope you channel your inner-boho-chic babe when you wear these on the mat, on the stage, or on your unicorn when you travel the globe!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface