Blood Moon High Waisted Legging
Full moons in October are sometimes known as harvest, sanguine or blood moons as they relate to farmers' and hunters' preparation needed for the coming winter. Our Blood Moon legging in a sultry red, lavender and black color palette features wild horses roaming the European countryside, speckled with windmills and wheat fields and a skeleton in honor of Dia De Todos Los Santos (All Saints Day) because it's October, which means Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos and candy corn and friggin' bats.
- Barefoot length
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
I love them so much they are gorgeous! I can’t get enough of these leggings. Keep it going
I really wanted to fall in love with this brand. The prints are gorgeous, however I like leggings to have more compression and not to be see-through. The waistband didn’t feel very firm and secure and wasn’t as high as I’d like. I do HIIT workouts and need my leggings to stay in place and have durability. I see these leggings being better for yoga and lounging around. So bummed because the print was very pretty.