Aztec Beachcomber Crop
The Aztec people were certain ethnic groups of central Mexico. Song and poetry were highly regarded among Aztec culture and they usually included poetry readers, musicians and acrobats at their festivals, where poetry contests took place. Aztec textiles weren't highly known or preserved due to the hot and humid climate of Mexico, but we do know that they were made from yucca, palm, maguey and sometimes cotton. Aztec textiles incorporated symbols used by their people to symbolize wealth, status, family history and even devotion to a particular deity. The colorful patterns and designs juxtaposed against a neutral palette pays homage to the Aztec's use of abstract symbols.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
So soft and perfect fit!
Really good buy cos they were in sale. Not giving 5stars as I find they got a bit loose after wearing a few times