Ashbury High Waisted Legging
We’re a little bit obsessed with tie-dye fabrics and Japanese Shibori prints, which were the design influence for our Ashbury print. We pay homage to the birthplace of the 1960’s counterculture movement, Haight-Ashbury, the San Francisco mecca of tie-dye shops, historic hippie boutiques, record shops, book stores and overall eclectic awesomeness, by naming our shibori-print legging “Ashbury”. We designed our newest version of this print in yummy shades of lavender.
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Barefoot Length
- Tummy Tucking - High or Low Waistband Wearability
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight With A Sueded Finish
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture-Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in Los Angeles, Ca
These are very soft, comfortable, and really flattering. The only reason I removed a star is because they roll at the waist while bending during yoga. The waistband is constructed so it can be worn folded over on the hip, and when I do that they stay in place, though they don’t do my figure any favors at that point. Not the biggest deal when I’m only practicing at home right now though!
Very cool pair. It is discrete yet fun, it is flattering and comfortable. ❤️
I was so hoping to love these as I love purple and the pic looked super cute. I loved the front, but the pack is a different pattern with pastels which are not so flattering on the backside. I wish they made it the other way around