We’re a little bit obsessed with tie-dye fabrics and Japanese Shibori prints, which were the design influence for our Ashbury print. We pay homage to the birthplace of the 1960’s counterculture movement, Haight-Ashbury, the San Francisco mecca of tie-dye shops, historic hippie boutiques, record shops, book stores and overall eclectic awesomeness, by naming our shibori-print legging “Ashbury”. We sprinkled some metallic silver accents on the waistband because everyone likes to sparkle – especially hippiegypsygirls!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface