It was the summer of sixty-nine, oh, yeah! Our 1969 leggings are in honor of some noteworthy events that occurred during the summer (and fall) of 1969. The Stonewall riots June 28, the first humans to land on the moon July 20, Jennifer Lopez birthday July 24, Woodstock Music & Art Fair August 15-17, and our co-founder Allison Hart was born September 16 in 1969 too! The colorful Pop Art of Peter Max inspired our design with lots of rainbows for pride, a peace sign sun for our name, SOL, a dove to honor peace, a guitar moon for Allison, our hippie, and words we live by ~ unity, friendship, music, love, respect and peace. Happy 50th anniversary 1969!
- Barefoot Length
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Tummy Tucking | High or Low Waistband
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)