Social Media Manager — full time, at will, exempt
Reporting to the Head of Communications for Niyama Sol, the Social Media Manager
Will design and implement a social media strategy, plan and execute social media content calendars, as well as own day-to-day engagement.
This role is responsible for social media content generation for Niyama Sol channels, incorporating existing content, and engagement for social audiences. This role is also responsible for working on the larger team with content needs and prioritization creating a rich digital experience across every digital touchpoint.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- development of brand awareness through social media channels and fostering the brand’s online reputation
- content management + development (working with the larger team on photo shoot needs, creating video content, etc.)
- cultivation of leads and sales via social media channels
- deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- reputation management
Develop and implement a social media plan to include:
- using the Brand Book, establish consistent and on-brand look + feel of Instagram and across all social media channels
- identify target customers
- identify challenges + set clear objectives
- Solid content strategy that appeals to the Niyama Sol customer
- Engagement strategy
- Expanding to alternative social media channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.)
- generate a steady volume of engaging, timely and brand appropriate social content
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers o create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written)
- monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Twitter profile, etc.)
- monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- own social media calendar (and distribute internally) to include post dates, images/video, and corresponding copy
- analyze and communicate social media analytics to stakeholders as well as develop recommendations and adjustments to the strategy based on analysis and research
- grow key online key performance indicators for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- work with Head of Comms to create and foster brand partnerships to execute social media collabs, contests, takeovers, etc.
- monitor digital reputation
- administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all social channels).