KYOTO : REDS BAREFOOT LEGGING
Kyoto : Reds : Barefoot: The Kimono Forest - a collection of gorgeous cylinder-shaped pillars, covered in Kimono fabric patterns, is the inspiration behind our Kyoto design. The concept behind the installation was to "give fresh air while still keeping the old tradition" to the tram station in Kyoto. Red kimonos represent the fire and life force energy, while the, green represents green tea, nature and vitality, and fuchsia denotes femininity and good health in Japanese culture.
- Luxurious, Form-Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
Love the Colors
I love these leggings so much! The colors are great and can be matched with so many different tops. Fit great and feel great as always, and stay up. I'm obsessed and no longer buy any other brand of leggings than Niyama Sol!