Water lilies are an important symbol in Buddhist traditions because they are regarded as a symbol of enlightenment. These beautiful blooms emerge from the dark mud, radiating color into the world. Water lilies also symbolize beauty, creation, purity and love. Our textural design reminded us of the French Impressionist Claude Monet's Water Lily paintings. If you ever get a chance to see these giant masterpieces in real life, at either MOMA in NYC or Musée de L'orangerie in Paris...do it!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry