Happy Place High Waisted Legging
Beach please, what's better than a day by the ocean with sandy toes and salty hair? August 30 is National Beach Day and we designed our Happy Place leggings in honor of one of our happiest places on earth! A So Cal native, Colleen Paige, started the holiday as a way to pay homage to the beauty of the beach, while also calling attention to keeping them clean and safe. Our leggings are made in sunny Los Angeles from fabric made from recycled water bottles, which means those bottles aren't ending up in our oceans - bonus! "Wish you were here" and hearts written in the sand, alongside seashells and coffee cups filled with surfers and swimmers contribute to the design of this limited edition print. Seas the day, SOL Sisters!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Model is wearing size Medium legging & XS/S bra
Sooo many to love!
I can’t say enough about this amazing brand! I have sooo many that, well, it makes getting dressed in the morning interesting. NO complaints... just so much love for all these beautiful leggings.
BEST LEGGINGS EVER!!!
Thank you for the love!