Waimea, also called Kamuela, is unlike any other place on the island of Hawaii. It’s known as paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) country because of the rolling green pastures that are home to cattle, cowboys and ranches. We like to think it’s because our male muse, Martin, lived in Waimea for years and we designed this print in honor of our resident guru cowboy yogi. With a sepia-toned Hawaiian print and a bevy of retro surf, hula and tiki cultural references, our Waimea print will make any “haole” feel like a native. The word “ho’onalu” appears on the legging print, which is a Hawaiian mediation word that translates to mean “make like a wave” or “go with flow”, which is exactly what we hope you do in our Waimea leggings (and boardshorts for the guys, especially Martin).
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry