We nicknamed these leggings "Stands With Flowers" as we were researching Native American Indian tribes, where we were reminded that Dances With Wolves featured fictional depictions of Sioux people. Sioux Indians, and more specifically the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe are protesting against the construction of the Dakota Access oil pipeline, which is threatening the safety of the tribe's drinking water. The green color palette, not only a nod to Pantone's Color of the Year, but also an homage to green landscape and flowering plants, made possible by clean fresh water. We "stand with flowers" with Standing Rock.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface