Our backyard. The high desert "beside the water". Where Joshua trees, red mountains and pink sunsets thrive. Our slices of heaven are this desert, where we hike, we explore, and we climb the red rocks. It's where our first photo shoot took place and where we attended our very first yoga festival as Niyama Sol. Bhakti Fest, in Joshua Tree was our beginning. A small booth, with just a few items for sale and we were hooked. Inspired by the energy of our fellow yogis, motivated to do more and be more and create more. (Because we pretty much sold out of everything we brought with us). We had an awakening spiraling through the stone labyrinth in the desert and vowed to pursue the things in life that made us the happiest and to surround ourselves with the people we love. Our Mojave print represents our beginning, our landscape and all of the southwestern colors that inspire us to continue to bloom in the desert we call home.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface