Jaipur is the largest city of Rajasthan in Western India. The city was painted pink to welcome the Prince of Wales in 1876 and many avenues remain pink to this day, giving Jaipur the nickname “Pink City of India”. A lot of our print inspirations come from colorful textiles and rugs, and with so many gorgeous rugs being produced in India, we pay homage to the multi-colored Chindi style, with a little pop of pink in honor of the Pink City.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry