In the Gobi Desert, situated in Northern China and Southern Mongolia, the sand dunes are said to sing when the wind blows. We once saw a photo of the Gobi Desert at night, where the star-speckled sky, void of light pollution, was a deep indigo color - a stark contrast with the warm sand and rock. We were in an indigo mood (pun intended) when we designed the Gobi print and were inspired by Indigo mud cloths, batik patterns and the sparkling sapphire sky of the Gobi Desert.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface