Mount Fuji, located on Honshu Island, is the highest mountain in Japan and is an active stratovolcano that last erupted in 1707-1708. As one of Japan's most famous historic sites, it is one of "three holy mountains" and a popular subject for Japanese art due to its cultural and religious significance. We were loosely influenced by the Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai, who was best known for his woodblock printed series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji", and the most iconic print from the series, The Great Wave off Kanazawa. We gave our version of Fuji a more ink washed vibe with symbolic waves and mountains and even a tiny kitty cat playing with a few Koi fish to give a little pop of red to our primarily sea-colored print.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Hand Wash - Lay Flat To Dry