The Cree are one of the largest groups of Native Indians in North America with members living in parts of Canada, North Dakota, and Montana. Cree men actually wore leggings with their loin cloths (because everyone knows that leggings are vital), but now they wear jeans with their moccasins and buckskin shirts. We took cues from the neutral color palatte worn by the Cree tribes and added a denim tribal motif similar to the tattoos they wore on their faces, hands, and bodies.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface