Moonflower Barefoot Legging
Our ivory and black Moon Flower print is inspired by hand-made African mud cloths. Traditionally, each mud cloth features symbols using a variety of natural dyes from the earth. The zig-zag patterns are typically called "iguana's elbow" and represent good fortune, while the X patterns represent wealth and luxury. Live long and prosper, and bloom like a flower in our Moon Flower leggings!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
Love these leggings!
So comfy and cute.