Laverne Barefoot Legging
Shlemiel, schlemazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated! We're gonna do it! The hilarious 1970's female icon, Laverne DeFazio, is the inspiration behind our retro Laverne print. All we're missing is a giant cursive letter "L", but we're pretty sure that if Shotz's Brewery allowed their bottle-cappers to wear leggings in the late 1950's, Laverne would be wearing these! Penny Marshall, we love and honor you!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
Love these leggings. So pretty and comfortable. Perfect for hot yoga.