Zzyzx High Waisted Legging
If you've ever taken a road trip from California to Las Vegas, you've definitely seen the Zzyzx Road exit off I-15. And, if you've taken as many desert road trips as we have, you've played the license plate game where you hunt for as many different license plates as you can, while poking at your bothers & sisters, hoping your dad doesn't yell "I'm gonna turn this car around". Our Zzyzx legging is an homage to those sing-a-long, side-of-the-road toilets behind a bush, license-plate-spotting desert road trips! Fun fact....look up Curtis Howe Springer, born in 1896 - he named Zzyzx and was quite the character!
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in LA
Leggings are soft and have a nice fit. Very vibrant colors. Only negative is the top band does roll down.
Perfect for yoga, F45 & walking the dogs on the beach
Perfect! I realize Ive been buying my previous Niyama’s too big—a small fits like a glove, thank you! I have a couple more on my list!
Everyone loves these and gives me compliments when I wear them. They are so cute and comfortable! I’m 5’2 and 200 lbs and got an XL which fits perfect!
So cozy and soft!!