Taos Barefoot Legging
Cozy nights by the fire, snuggled under Navajo blankets, sipping lavender cocoa and listening to Dennis Lloyd. Our Taos print is inspired by the winters we love to spend snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding and doing hot yoga to soothe our aching muscles after a day playing in the snow. The dusty pink and grey tones pay homage to the bunny ear softness of our special recycled fabric, made from plastic bottles. Who knew recycled plastic could be so soft & cozy?
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle -Moto Panels
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
love the shades of grey and pink in this design! So soft & comfortable! LOVE
Love all my Niyama Sol leggings!