We designed our limited edition Sugar & Spice legging in honor of National Cupcake Day, celebrated on December 15th. Cupcakes were first mentioned in a cookbook in 1796 as a "light cake to bake in small cups", and they used to be baked in teacups. Many of the early cupcakes were savory and covered in lard or gravy (um, no.) The illustrated poppies remind us that it’s okay to take a little “nappuccino” every now and again and there’s nothing a little coffee and cupcakes can’t solve.
- Barefoot Length
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Tummy Tucking | High or Low Waistband
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)