Outback Barefoot Legging
Our Outback leggings celebrate some of the beautiful flora and fauna of Australia. Children fishing are joined by 1940's-style female divers off of one of Australia's most scenic roads, Great Ocean Road. Signs featuring Australia's largest national park, Munga-Thirri as well as wildlife signs featuring roos, kiwis and hedgehogs join the design. Eucalyptus trees, cactus, snow-capped Alps and a full moon against a brilliant orange sky, complete the design.
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle -Moto Panels
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model is wearing a size SMALL
Perfect fit as always!
Perfect fit as usual and the print is fantastic! I love the brilliant colors and the addition of retro surfers!
Thank you for your feedback!