National Wildlife Day is observed annually on September 4th and is an opportunity to learn more about endangered species, preservation and conservation efforts around the world. Colleen Paige, the Pet Lifestyle Expert and author founded this day in 2005 in memory of wildlife conservationist Steve Irwin. Our colorful design features some of the animals affected by climate change such as the wolf, fox, elephant, elk, polar bears, whales and penguins. “If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves.” ~ Steve Irwin.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Model is wearing a small legging and an xs/s bra top
Colorful and comfortable!
I love these leggings, they’re vibrant and so cute! The quality, is of course, excellent. I’m fairly tall (6’) and Niyama Sol are the o my leggings I’ve found that are long enough. My only complaint is that they’re slightly see through with dark underwear.
1st pair of Niyama Sol! So feminine, pretty and comfortable!
Ever since my first pair, I became obsessed. The fit is like no other, they hold you in while you move and allow for full movement. Each piece is a statement and I love them!