BONSAI BAREFOOT LEGGING
The horticultural art form of Bonsai originated in China over 2000 years ago and was redeveloped as a Zen gardening style in Japanese culture. Our limited edition Bonsai design represents the element of EARTH and pays homage to the ancient horticultural practice and features Juniper and Bamboo as well as cranes, as a symbol of longevity and good fortune.
Debby is an avid reader, Peloton enthusiast, iced coffee lover, and a mom of three.
Debby is wearing size small leggings and XS/S top
- Moisture Wicking
- Suggestion: May Need To Size Down
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle -Moto Panels
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Debby is wearing size Small legging
- Debby is wearing size S/M bra