Waimea Barefoot Legging
Waimea is unlike any other place on the island of Hawaii. The word “ho’onalu” appears on the legging print, which is a Hawaiian mediation word that translates to mean “make like a wave” or “go with flow”.
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model 1 is wearing size Small Legging
- Model 1 is wearing size S/M Bra
- Model 2 is wearing size Large Legging
- Model 2 is wearing size L/XL Bra
I liove these leggings! About 5 years ago my daughter gave me this style. I was so excited to see your company finally bring this print back. While my old pair was still functional they were getting faded after many washings. Living in Florida this style is super fun, and the weight is perfect . I always get compliments when wearing them.
We are so happy to hear that you were able to grab a new pair & that you love them!